Rachel Solomon: Who is she? Know about CNN Journalist
Rachel Solomon is a reporter who works for the business division of CNN International. She is based in New York, where she reports on business news around the world for CNN International as well as other CNN channels and platforms.
Solomon began his career in the news industry at CNBC, where he was a general newscaster before moving to CNN. She has made appearances in shows such as “The News with Shepard Smith,” “Halftime Report,” and “Power Lunch” on both television and the Internet. In the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, which was his birthplace.
Prior to joining CNBC, Solomon was the presenter of Morning News for CBS3, where he worked. Solomon covered a variety of topics for CNBC, particularly issues related to the job market and unemployment.
Their stories mostly focused on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the labor market, staff shortages in state employment offices, and wait times for aid for the unemployed.
Rachel Solomon Biography
Although Rachel Solomon does not yet have a page dedicated to her on Wikipedia, her life story has been profiled on several other websites. Solomon first served in the CNN Special Investigations Unit in Washington, District of Columbia in 2012, when he was an intern there.
He received a Bachelor of Arts in Finance from St. John’s University, where he also held high honors upon graduation. Additionally, he attended Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism and received a master’s degree in journalism from that institution.
He got his start in the industry as a production assistant at WCAU-TV in Philadelphia, where he worked for some time.
During her time in office, she was also employed by the Medill News Service as a multiplatform reporter in Washington, DC for a period of one year.
During the fall of 2012, Rachel worked for CNN as an investigative intern. In this role, he assisted in the editing of stories to be broadcast on shows such as Anderson Cooper 360° on CNN.
Rachel Solomon CNBC
In March of 2019, Rachel began working for CNBC as a general assignment correspondent. Her reporting is broadcast on television and across CNBC’s many digital platforms, and is headquartered at CNBC Global Headquarters.
Prior to joining CNBC, Rachel co-anchored the morning and afternoon editions of Eyewitness News This Morning and Eyewitness News in the afternoon for CBS 3 in her hometown of Philadelphia. In addition, he anchored the weekend morning newscast for the channel.
In September of 2015, Rachel was first hired by CBS3 as a general assignment correspondent. He has previous experience working as a reporter and fill-in anchor for Denver station KCNC-TV, which is owned by CBS.
In 2015, the Colorado Association of Black Journalists honored her with the title Broadcast Journalist of the Year while she was still employed there. Prior to this, he worked as a multimedia journalist for the WSAZ-TV station in Charleston, which is located in the state of West Virginia.
During her time as an intern at CNN, she was given the opportunity to contribute to the network’s investigation into delays in the treatment of veterans at VA institutions and to assist with coverage of the network’s 2012 midterm election night broadcast.
Solomon graduated from St. John’s University with a bachelor’s degree in finance and was honored as Broadcast Journalist of the Year in 2015 by the prestigious Colorado Association of Black Journalists.
Additionally, he obtained a diploma with very excellent honours. In addition, he earned a master’s degree in journalism from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism.
Rachel Solomon’s Age
Due to the fact that Rachel Solomon was born on October 4, 1998, she is currently 33 years old. She will be 34 years old by the end of the year 2022. She was another person who was born in Ethiopia. In addition, she is of African and African American descent.
Rachel’s parents were both born in Ethiopia, but they moved to the United States when they were still young children. His childhood was spent in Pennsylvania, namely in Philadelphia.
In fact, she matured with her older brother, Abel. When there is any new information about his family history, it will be added to this website and updated.
Solomon was born on September 23, which corresponds to Libra and his actual date of birth. When it comes to evaluating a person’s personality based on their zodiac sign, people born under the sign of Libra are likely to be outgoing, hospitable and friendly.
Rachel Solomon net worth
Rachel Solomon, a journalist, has not disclosed her salary or her net worth on any of her sites or any media related sites.
Solomon was able to work in the year 2010 as an intern in the global finance department at Viacom/MTV Network. After that, she became a reporter for other networks like KCNC-TV, Medill News Service. , and NBC10 Philadelphia, among others.
Additionally, she has worked for the NBC affiliate WSAZ in Charleston, West Virginia, as well as the CBS 4 station in Denver. All of his work, including filming, writing, and editing, was done in West Virginia.
The National Association of Black Journalists and the Investigative Reporters and Editors Group are both organizations of which she is a member.
Who is Rachel Solomon’s husband?
Due to the fact that she is no longer married, Rachel Solomon currently has no husband. The journalist, on the other hand, appears to have a relationship and dating history, which is kept in the strictest confidence.
She has not disclosed any information about her past relationships, nor does she show him any of her pictures that she has posted online.
Solomon may be busy with his work, but it is also possible that he is looking for the love of his life. However, she will soon be able to tell everyone about their relationship.
Personal life, parents and family details:
- Rachel was born on October 4, 1988, and grew up in West Philly and Drexel Hill.
- Although raised in Philly, she was actually born in Sudan, with both her parents being Ethiopian.
- When Rachel was three years old, the family moved to Philly, originally to live with her aunt, who lived in West Chester.
- An avid dog lover, Rachel was lucky enough to interview Brandon McMillan, host of “Lucky Dog” on CBS3, where he explained that any dog, shelter or breeder purchased, can be trained in 7 days!
- She is the younger brother of 23-year-old Samson and 19-year-old Abel. (up to age 2022)With whom they enjoy spending time. When the NFL held its draft in Philadelphia in 2017, Solomon took his brothers to be a part of it.
- Rachel’s dream job was reporting, and although she worked for the school newspaper and broadcast team in high school, Rachel never thought it was likely to be a career.
Education: Qualification, high school and college information
- Rachel attended Archbishop Prendergast High School in Drexel Hill for his early education. In school, his favorite subjects were History, English and Government Studies. She was never a big fan of math!
- Later, he graduated with high honors St. John’s University With Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance.
- She initially decided that banking would make a good career, which would allow her to earn money and would soon become independent; However, she claims that she never really liked math.
- Rachel graduated from Medill School of Journalism of Northwestern University, after working as a production assistant with a friend at a local television station, earned a master’s degree in broadcast journalism. He found clarity to his passion upon entering the newsroom!
- He also interned for CNN’s Special Investigation Unit in Washington in 2012.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth:
Solomon began his news career NBC 10 WCAU-TV As a production assistant in Philly. Some of her friends were working there and were happy with her work, giving Rachel the first chance.
- she has worked for WSAZ-TV As a multimedia journalist in Charleston, West Virginia.
- Before joining the CBS3 News team in Philly, he worked for two years Eyewitness News Team Feather KCNC-TV in Denver, Colorado.
- One of Solomon’s first assignments once returned to Philly was the groundbreaking ceremony of the Divine Lorraine Hotel.
- He enjoyed working with his news team family, which included Jim Donovan, Katie Fehlinger and Misha Johnson, who welcomed him to the team with open arms.
Interesting facts and trivia:
- Rachel is particularly known for her coverage of the 2012 Aurora Theater shooter James Egan Holmes trial, as well as the 2014 floods in Colorado.
- The Colorado Association of Black Journalists He was awarded as Broadcast Journalist of the Year in 2015.
- Solomon loves spicy food, especially spicy chips, and in 2017 successfully completed the ‘Pacqui One Chip Challenge’ with his co-anchor, Jim Donovan.
- She trained with a coach and in 2017 completed the Philadelphia Marathon, which was attended by nearly 30,000 runners!
- Rachel also loves to travel and has lived in various European countries in the past while she was studying. discover the world The program allowed him to study in Paris, Rome and Salamanca.