How did Kevin Holloman fare? Michael Morgan, the Murderer, Has Been Arrested: The Whole Story

On October 21, 2020, Michael Morgan allegedly shot Kevin Holloman in Brooklyn. On August 5, he was accused of another shooting.

Holloman was fatally murdered in front of 761 Herkimer Street in Bedford Stuyvesant at 9:36 that night. Shortly later, Kings County Hospital pronounced him dead.

How did Kevin Holloman fare?

In 2020, Holloman was killed by several gunshot wounds received in Brooklyn. After being shot several times, he was taken to the hospital right away in an effort to save his life. Sadly, he was later declared dead at the hospital.

Police have reported that they have detained a man connected to this crime who is also suspected of another shooting on August 1, 2022, which may put an end to the man’s murder mystery. A dispute over lukewarm fries led 20-year-old Brooklyn native Michael Morgan to shoot a member of the restaurant staff.

On August 3, 2022, Michael Morgan is charged with another murder.

The steps to file murder charges against Morgan have already been taken, and he has officially admitted to killing Holloman. It is unclear, though, if he has been charged in the hotel employee murder case or not.

Michael Morgan, a murderer, was apprehended in connection with the killing of a McDonald’s employee not long after the incident on Fulton Street in Bedford-Stuyvesant. He was accused of criminal possession of a weapon and attempted murder on Tuesday night, according to the authorities.

On Wednesday, he acknowledged to killing Kevin Holloman. In front of a Herkimer Street building in Bed-Stuy, Kevin Holloman was fatally shot three times.

Michael Morgan shot Matthew Webb outside a Brooklyn McDonald on August 1, 2022.

Long suspected of the murder six blocks from the scene where he is accused of opening fire on Matthew Webb on Monday, Morgan had been the subject of 13 prior arrests.

The prosecution sought out more evidence before detaining Morgan for the crime. The situation is still being investigated, and the officers hope to get some updates shortly.

Update On The Case Of Michael Morgan And His Conviction

That evening, shortly after seven o’clock, Morgan’s mother and Matthew Webb, a 23-year-old employee at the Bedford-Stuyvesant McDonald, are said to have gotten into a food-related argument. He learned of the conflict through his mother.

Inside the restaurant, he challenged the employee. Later, the argument continued outdoors, when Morgan is alleged to have pulled out a handgun and shot Webb once in the neck.

Webb was transported in serious condition by paramedics to Brookdale University Hospital. The death of Webb was determined to be a homicide on August 3. On August 2, police detained Morgan and questioned him.

She later faced two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm and attempted murder. It’s unclear if Webb’s passing caused his charges to change.

Morgan and his girlfriend went to the fast food chain after the suspect’s mother, Lisa Fulmore, told Morgan over FaceTime that she was having a dispute with McDonald’s employees about the cold French fries on Monday. The same day, his girlfriend was also accused of unlawfully possessing a handgun.

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button